|Thirteen Things MInTheGap Wanted to Blog on,
But Did Not and Now it is Too Late1. FBI Disrupts New York City Tunnel Plot – It’s just your friendly reminder that the terrorist have not gone away.
2. Born on 06-06-06 – A couple has a child on 06-06-06 at 6:06 AM and names him after a Deamon and we’re supposed to think it’s normal.
3. Senator who cried ‘Bigot’ – Maggie Gallagher talks about how Senator Kennedy frames those who disagree with Same Sex marriage as Bigots, instead of showing respect for differing opinions.
4. Heavy Rains Flood the Northeast – It seems the Northeast either has lots of rain or lots of Sun– never a happy balance.
5. Beware of Romney Care – Mitch Romney has Massachusettes forcing companies to have health care for all of its workers– watch your taxes go up!
6. Hillary Clinton, Space Cadet? – Hillary Clinton uses her dreams to highlight her ideals, but it just shows that she’s never been able to attain what she’s longed for.
7. Senators Take Position In Advance of Marriage Amendment Vote – The Senators went on record before the vote trying to find a good line to feed the people about why they were not voting for a popular amendment.
8. Showdown over judges back on Senate Agenda – It must be getting close to election time, because the senate is out to make Senator Schumer look bad to increase Republican turnout.
9. Star Wars Creator becomes storm trooper – George Lucas was made into a Storm Trooper action figure.
10. Somebody Needs to Go Directly to Jail for This – Toy Maker Hasboro is planning to drop Atlantic City from Monopoly in upcoming production.
11. Darryl Peebles – A man looks up himself in Google and is surprised to find that there’s another person who bears more similarities than just his name.
12. Thank Your.. Uh…Mother. – Mothers are more important than most want to think
13. The iPod that lets you roll with it – Music player in a Toilet Paper Dispenser?
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!