These are my links for November 22nd through December 13th:
- Say Anything » A Family Of Three Earning Minimum Wage More Disposable Income Than A Family Making $60,000/Year –
- Let the feds rant and rave — it won’t matter –
- Does Death Penalty Save Lives? A New Debate – NYTimes.com – Could it be that there is research that says what we’ve known all along– that the death penalty does have a measurable impact in preventing murder?
- Empty promises on health care will haunt Obama | Washington Examiner – Barack Obama is only halfway through his term, but it’s not too early to ask: What is the biggest whopper he has told as president? So far, the hands-down winner is: “No matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people. If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what.”
- Exorcism and the Church Militant: Fr. Euteneuer, Pro-Life Leader, Is Also an Exorcist – Living Faith – Home & Family – Catholic Online – Interesting. I don’t know what to think about exorcism and the Catholic Church. I mean, I believe in Demons and their power, and even the thrust of the article, but I’m not sure about some of the outlying aspects. It certainly would be interesting to read more on the topic.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)