This week’s assignment was to write a letter to our spouse telling them why we love them so much. It’s a challenge for me to get much time to do something in secret– especially with all the time that I take in writing blog posts!– so this was something extra special for me to write.
I am going to write my list in a book that we were keeping before and after we are married, as an update. We’ve been wanting to do this for sometime, and I’ll find the right moment to tell her.
Here are just ten of the things that I love about my wife for public consumption:
- I love the fact that she loves me and cares for me and our children.
- I love that she provides meals for us everyday.
- I love how she desires a clean and orderly house.
- I love how she has a passion to know God better and prays for us.
- I love how she wants to keep ties with both my family and hers and actively cultivates both relationships.
- I love how we are committed to each other.
- I love how she thinks about how I can best work, serve, and be a testimony for God.
- I love how she looks! 🙂 (That has to be in there somewhere, you know!)
- I love how organized she is.
- I love how she reaches out to others.