These are my links for September 13th through September 14th:
- Moore to the Point by Russell D. Moore – An unChristian movie makes a Christian point: “Get Low portrays where we all are, apart from Christ. Our conscience shows us who we really are, cut off from our only source of life and unable to get back to it past the watching angel’s fiery sword. That kind of guilt is enslaving. Like the protagonist in the film, we want somehow to explain our actions, or to assemble a cloud of witnesses who can explain it for us, without admitting our culpability. We want to live through judgment (which is, after all, what a living funeral is) so that we can reassure ourselves that the end result of our choices isn’t quite the horror we fear it to be.”
- Ad: Do parents want home alone abortions for their daughters? – Jill Stanek – Abortion at home?!
- Duggar kids, free indeed – Jill Stanek – “As we spoke to the 3 of them, one word kept jumping out at me: Freedom. These girls were experiencing freedom teenagers rarely taste. Completely free to be themselves. The exact opposite of the words so often used by media folk to describe the 19 kids.” – A rare inside look at the Duggar kids. Worth reading the full article.
- “Please help: I convinced my wife to get an abortion, now she is <s>crying</s> screaming” by Jill Stanek – “However, now after the abortion all she has being doing is crying upstairs for the past three days. She has not even eaten, the door is lock and I can hear her scream. When I come up to the door and try to talk to her all she does is call me a pig, and how could I? Which I think is pretty stupid because I did not force her to get and abortion, she did it voluntarily. I never held a gun up to her head and forced her. How is it my fault please help me understand my wife. What should I do now?”
- Leftist support of sex trafficking, rape, exploitation of women (illegal immigration) by Jill Stanek – “Human trafficking and the exploitation of women is a direct result of condoning and allowing wide open borders and massive illegal immigration. And the left doesn’t care. What’s a little enslavement and forced prostitution if it gets us some cheap labor and more bodies at the ballot box?” – The little discussed angle to the illegal immigration debate. Human trafficking does occur in the United States. There are slaves that are abused here, and a majority of them come from 3rd world countries. But it’s more important to get a solid Hispanic voting bloc for Democrats than it is to worry about the liberty of these people.
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)