Min’s been so serious lately, I thought I would drag thoughts in a little more light-hearted direction. So with tongue fully in cheek, I present the
Top 10 Modesty Issues for Men
- No Speedos. ‘Nuff said.
- Except for professional athletes, No Spandex!
- Midriff baring t-shirts were only acceptable for 80’s male aerobics instructors.
- Visible tattoos are fine for ex-military personnel. Only.
- Earrings are great – as a gift for your wife.
- If your hair is over twelve inches long, you had better have a Nazarite vow ongoing.
- Jeans with holes are perfectly acceptable up to a maximum of three holes.
- If you ride a Harley or a horse, leather pants/chaps are in, otherwise they are just plain out.
- Wearing nylons is only acceptable during the commission of a bank robbery. (Not that we advocate such.)
- Pants were meant to be worn with belts (or suspenders if you are a circus clown).
Feel free to add any issues I may have overlooked in the comments.