Mary at Home Steeped Hope has five random questions, and I signed up to answer them to give you more information about me.
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What book are you currently reading, or have just finished reading?
The only book I’m reading right now is continuing my way through a commentary on the Psalms. Though I read many websites, and even some magazines, I haven’t really had the chance to get into a book.
2. If money were no object, where would you live and what would you be doing?
I would live in the country, blogging and helping out churches either on the web or in person.
3. Some people crave chocolate or coffee (that’d be me), what do you keep stashed for when the urge strikes?
Hmm… Tough one. I do have a regular supply of Dr. Pepper (currently likeing the Cherry Vanilla kind) next to my desk at my day job– once a day after a walk around the building. But I seldom get cravings.
4. What is your idea of how to spend the perfect day?
At home with my family.
5. What spurred you into starting a blog way back when?
See this post on Why I Blog…
Can I get five takers for some questions that I’ll come up with? Anyone?