What are you wearing? No, seriously, stop to think about what you are wearing and how you chose the outfit you are wearing today and how you select what you will wear from the store.
What we wear says a lot about who we want people to think that we are. The colors, styles and fit say more about us than we think– even if it says that we don’t think! Because your clothing is what you are wearing at any given point in time, and since most of us have chosen what to wear since we were at least a teenager, we pick how we face the world.
With this new series we will be taking a look at the following topics:
- Clothing’s effect on us and those around us.
- Modesty and the cultural shift
- What Bible passages challenge us to be modest.
- Dual responsibility when it comes to temptation and sin
- How to define a modest outfit
- Modesty in more than clothing
- Modest Clothing Resources