Eric Novak came out with the Christian award “Blogging with a Purpose” in late April of 2007. With so many secular awards around, Eric thought it would be a good idea to come out with a Christian award. I was nominated for this award by Mama Archer.
The scripture verse which is the theme for “Blogging with a Purpose” is Matthew 5:31.
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men. Matthew 5:13 NASB
So now it is my duty and privilege to nominate five others who I feel meet the criteria of “being salty” and “Blogging with a Purpose”.
For those nominated, there are a few rules to follow if accepting this award. Please go HERE for the code and the rules of participation!
- Emotional Purity – Heather Paulsen has a great purpose– helping us to realize that it’s not enough to be physically pure, but we must be emotionally pure as well.
- Seeing Afar Off – Leigh Ann has a great purpose, looking toward the city whose builder and maker is God.
- Home-Steeped Hope – Mary has a purpose– to help ladies be better in the home and to proclaim the virtues of homeschooling.
- Seeking Faithfulness – Holly’s back and posting– her purpose, to say what God wants her to say.
- Lux Venit – Leslie meditates on God’s word and who He is. Her purpose is to know Him better and exalt His name!