These are my links for October 29th through November 9th:
- TSA Groping Out Of Control – This is enough to make me not want to drive anywhere. I wonder if more people will begin to feel that way?
- UPDATE: Olbermann suspended for Dem contributions – CNN Political Ticker – CNN.com Blogs – Keith Olbermann, MSNBC’s primetime firebrand host, has been suspended indefinitely for violating the ethics policies of his employer earlier this year when he donated to three Democrats seeking federal office, MSNBC announced Friday.
- Boehner under fire: First cut should be lawmakers’ salaries – TheHill.com – Should Congress start out by cutting its own salaries first?
- Vox Popoli: Women oppose freedom – Men and women are not equal– and equalitarianism is the antithesis of freedom. Agree?
- Should Taxpayers Get Receipts? – Politics – GOOD – This is a great idea– if we all got receipts, I’m sure our representatives would hear from us if things were not spent the way we expected. We should also be able to go online and be able to drill into the specific pork we funded. Then again, this would probably mean higher taxes, as someone would have to produce the data, and then a lot of tampering as people made sure that it looked like your tax dollars were spent in your state instead of someone else’s– just more government…
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)