These are my links for September 28th through October 13th:
- Clinton urges voters to embrace Reid – News – ReviewJournal.com – “If you knew who’s giving the money, you would know that the ads weren’t true,” Clinton said, without citing any specific political action committee. — Looks like former Pres. Clinton is calling someone liars, interesting coming from him.
- Vox Popoli: The consequence of female choices – Women choosing to work instead of raise a family directly impacts the ability of men to find jobs that pay to support this “choice”. And the antithesis is also true…
- Sharron Angle surge unnerving Nevada Democrats – Molly Ball – POLITICO.com – Harry Ried, the Majority Leader in the Senate with the most power, could be defeated by a Tea Party opponent… pretty amazing if you ask me.
- Sex and consequences – “Some people wonder why I sometimes post on the topic of homosexuality on my pro-life blog. It’s because the abortion and homosexual movement are flip sides of the same coin. Both want illicit sex without consequences. Both want to stop social conservatives from educating about the consequences. And both want taxpayers to pay dfor[sic] the inevitable consequences when they develop.” – Exactly
- Atheists Outdo Some Believers in Survey on Religion – NYTimes.com – This article is a bit misleading. While, on the face of it, its title and opening paragraphs are meant to bolster the old claim that atheists know more about “religion” than believers, when you actually read the article in question (after you get past the atheist gloating) you read this gem: “On questions about the Bible and Christianity, the groups that answered the most right were Mormons and white evangelical Protestants.” What?! Atheists don’t know more about the Bible than Protestants? Kinda makes the comment from the atheist about giving his daughter a Bible to make her an atheist carry less weight, doesn’t it?
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)