These are my links for July 31st through August 5th:
- Health Inspectors Shut Down Little Girl’s Lemonade Stand – Seattle News – The Daily Weekly – “Technically, any lemonade stand in Oregon must be licensed. But inspectors, being mostly reasonable people, generally turn the other cheek when it comes to little kids trying to make a buck. Especially kids like Murphy, who was using hand sanitizer between cups to make sure her product was clean, and who is undeniably adorable. I mean, just look at her! She’s so full of sunshine and mirth! Who could stand to disappoint her?!” — Let’s just say that she didn’t get to offer lemonade much longer. What do you think?
- Jon Kyl Backs Republican 14th-Amendment Repeal Effort To Deny Citizenship To Immigrants’ Children – Should illegal immigrants be able to have children in America that are full American citizens?
- CNSNews.com – Hoyer: Expiration of Bush Tax Cuts Equals a ‘Republican Tax Increase’ on Middle Class – Wow– what a contortion!
- Althouse: Feingold’s opponent Ron Johnson scores a Weekly Standard article. – Could it be a liability for a politician to speak honestly?
- Faith Stops Florida Robbery – ABC News – Woman foils bank robbery talking about Jesus
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)