These are my links for July 28th through July 31st:
- Faith Stops Florida Robbery – ABC News – Woman foils bank robbery talking about Jesus
- Will Washington’s Failures Lead To Second American Revolution? – IBD – Investors.com – Will what Washington is doing now lead to another revolution?
- Daniel Henninger: Taxes: A Defining Issue – WSJ.com – Will Republicans really present this choice to the voters– where they can clearly choose their worldview: Choose Government or Choose Choice– in this scenario, I’m definitely Pro-Choice.
- Facebook pressure: The horrifying week I spent spying on my 11-year-old daughter | Mail Online – Facebook can put tremendously more peer pressure on a person, and make things more difficult for growing adolescents. Perhaps there needs to be an age limit?
- Mass. Legislature approves plan to bypass Electoral College – Local News Updates – MetroDesk – The Boston Globe – This idea is stupid. I’m sorry for being blunt, but not only do you have the absurd results of Democrat X beating Republican Y in Massachusetts by large numbers, but then all of the Electoral Votes for MA going to Republican Y, but it won’t even accomplish what the authors claim. Sure, it’ll change who gets focus in elections… Candidates will spend all of their time in locations that have the most people (think New York City and other populous towns) and will avoid the midwest altogether. There’s a reason that we’re “the United States” and people seem to miss this. Constitutional challenge in the wings?
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)