- Sarah Palin is the reason compasses point North.
- Sarah Palin became Alaska’s governor because having five children left her with too much spare energy.
- Sarah Palin drives a Zamboni to work.
- Sarah Palin is tough enough to shave off Chuck Norris’ beard. With her nails.
I guess we need to add something like:
- Sarah Palin’s hit Jason Bourne so hard he remembered who he was.
There’s a video making the rounds, where Matt Damon (of Bourne fame) tries his best to take a swipe at Gov. Palin but ends up just making a fool of himself.
What I find funny is that every time I hear someone say “Sarah Palin’s only been a mayor of a small town and Governor of Alaska for two years” I think “Obama’s only been a state senator and a U.S. Senator for one year—with only 180 days actually doing the job.”
And this continual “McCain’s going to die” obsession is just chilling. Here we are, making a decision for who will be President based on whether the guy running will die.
Let alone comparing his death to something out of a Disney movie?
If that’s not absurd, I really love the idea that knowing whether or not the Earth was created, or in his terms “whether there were dinosaurs on the Earth 4,000 years ago”, means something when compared with complex international security issues. That somehow, if Mr. Damon could only tell that she did believe this, then he’d know how she’d react in a nuclear crisis.
I’m still trying to recall when this important storyline occurred in one of his Bourne movies. I mean, he dealt with foreign intrigue. He dealt with covert operations. I’m wondering what scene had the good/bay guys discussing when dinosaurs were around and that influenced their decisions1.
Maybe Mr. Damon should stick to starring in movies and stop reading blogs that get him all worked up so that he speaks this kind of incoherent trash:
- I know, some on the left are going to say, “He’s really linking her beliefs with what she thinks about dinosaurs,” but there’s no religious test in this country.