Mary at Home Steeped Hope has nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award.
So, I have to pick 5 more people and why I think they are thinking bloggers:
- The Conservative Mind Cleaner: When it comes to politics or music in the church, Chris Naron always makes me think.
- Viking Princess: A rather new blog I’m following, but Cordelia has some great perspective based on where she came from and where she is going.
- Leigh Ann: If you want to think deep thoughts, see Leigh Ann. She may not post regularly, but when she does there is a lot of thought behind them.
- Amy: I have to say that every time I read Amy’s work I’m humbled by what she is attempting to do for God and her family.
- Pyromaniacs: If ever there was a group of men/ladies that made you think, and kept you laughing, it’s these guys. Very well thought out and reasoned posts.
Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award!
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).