JillBeth over at The Broken Cup had Five Ways to Keep your Church from Growing, to which I wish to add five more.
6. Make sure that you don’t spend any time on keeping up your church, after all, we all have things to do and we’re only in the building once a week. Someone else will go to the church workday, right?
7. Have the children’s ministries for Sunday School scattered all around the premises. Parents like playing hide-and-seek and so they’ll love not knowing where there children are.
8. Sing only songs that your visitors have never heard of and that are modern. After all, it’s all about the people that are there, isn’t it?
9. Never follow up and call someone that visits– after all, if they liked the service, they’ll be back.
10. Never pray for an increase. God knows your needs and will supply, so just sit back and do the same thing every week and don’t ask.